2D ART COMMISSION INFO
Not a "term" but please don't use my legal name, thank you!
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Refusal of Commission: I reserve the right to decline any commission requests I am not comfortable doing.
All payments are made to me via PayPal invoice (USD) upfront and in full (may accept partial payment for commissions over $100!), unless stated otherwise.Since I no longer can accept payments via my PayPal, all payments are done through my boosty. (do not pay in advance! I'll tell you how much to pay and how!)
- Refunds: If you would like to cancel your commission (or I can't complete it) for any reason and I have not started working on it yet, you will receive a full refund. However, if I have started working on it, you will receive a partial refund. (* am currently unsure how to do refunds with the current payment methods I have access to, but if it's really necessary I can work with you to figure out how to do it)
- Usage: You may re-upload and use the artwork you commissioned from me as an avatar, ID, etc, with credit. You may not profit from my artwork unless you're explicidly permitted to. I reserve the right to publish your commission on my various accounts and use it as an example of my work unless you request I do not.
- Deadlines: If you need your commission done by any particular time - please state so when commissioning. My commissions can take from a few days up to a month to finish.
please use the order form linked below to inquire about commissions if you can!
I do accept commissions from DMs, but getting all the necessary information through the form speeds up the commission progress significantly!
- pokemon OCs
- hate or offensive art of any kind
- detailed armor/weapons
Regarding NSFW: I may now selectively accept NSFW commissions. I will not accept any that I am uncomfortable with or don't think I could do justice, more detailed info may be coming later.
HOW TO ORDER
I am currently taking commissions through this form, please read the ToS before ordering.
You may still commission me through DMs if you wish, but if you do please give me all the info of what you'd like right then and there, so I can gauge if I can take your commission, otherwise it may also take a good while longer for me to get started on your commission, taking the extra time to get all the info out of you and may make it less likely for me to take your commission at all. (I am also unfortunately forgetful when it comes to DMs)
Also, I may get a little behind on updating the commission status everywhere, but if the form is open it means I am accepting commissions. If it isn't - I'm not.
extra characters are full price! ex. a 2 character flatcolor fullbody piece would be $55 x 2 = $110, 3 characters shaded halfbody - $50 x 3 = $150, etc.
(*some examples are outdated! check my twitter for more up to date examples)
Click on the images to open a bigger view!