2D ART COMMISSION INFO
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Refusal of Commission: I reserve the right to decline any commission requests I am not comfortable doing.
- Payments: all payments are done through my boosty. (you can pay via paypal or card through it)
- Refunds: I am currently unable to provide refunds.
- Usage: You may re-upload and use the artwork you commissioned from me as an avatar, ID, etc, with credit. You may not profit from my artwork unless you're explicidly permitted to. I reserve the right to publish your commission on my various accounts and use it as an example of my work unless you request I do not.
- Deadlines: If you need your commission done by any particular time - please state so when commissioning. My commissions can take from a few days up to a month to finish.
please use the order form linked below to inquire about commissions if you can!
I do accept commissions from DMs, but getting all the necessary information through the form speeds up the commission progress significantly!
- pokemon OCs
- hate or offensive art of any kind
- detailed armor/weapons
HOW TO ORDER
I am currently taking digital commissions through this form
and traditional inked commissions through this form,
please read the ToS before ordering.
You may still commission me through DMs if you wish, but if you do please give me all the info of what you'd like right then and there, so I can gauge if I can take your commission, otherwise it may also take a good while longer for me to get started on your commission, taking the extra time to get all the info out of you and may make it less likely for me to take your commission at all. (I am also unfortunately forgetful when it comes to DMs)
Also, I may get a little behind on updating the commission status everywhere, but if the form is open it means I am accepting commissions. If it isn't - I'm not.
extra characters are full price! ex. a 2 character flatcolor fullbody piece would be $55 x 2 = $110, 3 characters shaded halfbody - $50 x 3 = $150, etc.
(*some examples are outdated! check my twitter for more up to date examples)
Click on the images to open a bigger view!